Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An exciting day...

Today I am getting together with some amazing people down here in gorgeous Central Otago and I wanted to share the incredible talents of these true artists with you all!
First I'm meeting Emma Louise Butler. Her art is just gorgeous. It transcends age and inspires imagination, happiness and whimsy. Check her out at www.emmalouisebutler.co.uk
Then later on this afternoon/evening I'm off to Grahame Sydney's launch of his latest pictorial masterpiece, 'Grahame Sydney's Central Otago'. Grahame's eye, his passion for this dynamic, dramatic region emanates from the page in heart-stopping images of the Central we love! From snow-queen-like hoar frosts and poignant gold mining ruins and the quintessentialCentral Otago vivid blue on gold landscapes - this book is a MUST have!!!! And just in time for an outrageously cool and artsy Christmas Pressie too for those with everything!
After that I shall be wending my way to the Alexandra Library where I am so excited to meet Kyle Mewburn and Dee Copeland who have just released their children's book, 'Moon Cow'. Now, I have seen this book and it is so lovely! The colours, the story and the COW! Love the COW!!!! Got to see the COW!!!

So that's my day today! Please do check out Grahame, Kyle and Dee's books and Emma's website! They are all brilliant!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment