Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Getting out there in the cyber-verse


It’s official – I have a live website. And a blog. What is the world coming to?

When an inveterate techno-phobe such as myself dabbles and achieves relative success online you know the times they are a’changin’.

I’m not going to woffle on in this post, just wanted to let you all know I’m here...gulp. Feels weird, honestly never thought I’d become a blogger!

What I will do is let you know what’s going on in the wacky and wonderful life of me. At this stage I am editing The Nereid, working on my second novel, awaiting the release of my latest work in Discover New Zealand Luxury Collector’s Edition Magazine and building my copy, content and creative writing career.

Do check out my new website – there’s a sneak peek of The Nereid on there and other interesting things I get up to in all my spare time – says the mother of four!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment